Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello My Son

This my first post.  Beforehand I wanted to talk abaout why I made blog about the world of the child. I had a child who was 1.9 years old and had the problem in the matter of eating. My child really had difficulty being  to eat. He was very active, energetic and always wanted to move. When his age was  under 1 year he had the weight that  was said fat, but when he began to be studying went, was difficult to eat. All the methods have been carried out by me with applied tips-tips that I could so that the child wants to eat, but results were not too pleasing. 

The doctor has given was varied vitamins because he always refused to be given vitamins. Finally with the method try and error, was given by one vitamins kind with strawberry flavour for example with the form of syrup, he did not want, next week him was replaced with the feeling of the citrus fruit of having the shape of peppermints, early-initially he liked but 3 days afterwards he has refused him. Finally the doctor gave other vitamins for him and for me as his mother because my child still breasfeeding. Expected to have the change in the weight eventually, it is hoped..

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template